Want to work out your arms quickly and get on with your day? You’ve come to the right place! This 10-minute workout routine is a
Do each of these exercises for 30 seconds each and complete the circuit four times.
Signup & Get Early Bird Access To Our Personal Training App
- In a push-up position, place your hands together to make the shape of a triangle below you.
- Lower down into the push-up, keeping your elbows in to target your triceps.
- Feel free to perform on your knees to decrease the difficulty.
- Get your arms ready with this warm up.
- Make small circles with your arms rotating forward for 30 seconds – for an extra challenge, use dumbbells.
- Then switch up, rotating your arms backwards for another thirty seconds.
- The last two rounds are spent repeating the first two rounds, but with larger circles.
- After that is finished, you are ready to get into the workout!
- Take two dumbbells and lift them above your head, extending your arms as far overhead as they can go without locking your elbows.
- Then slowly bring each arm down, beside your head.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, back straight, abdominal muscles in, and your knees slightly bent.
- Take two dumbbells and hold them down by your legs.
- Take one arm and raise the elbow to bring the dumbbell up, parallel with the shoulder.
- As you lower that arm, take the opposite arm and do the same thing.
- While either standing or sitting down, take one dumbbell and hold it in both hands.
- Take the dumbbell and slowly lift it up above your head.
- Then slowly bend your elbows back and lower the dumbbell behind your head, keeping your elbows in. Raise the dumbbell back up for one rep.
- Make sure not to arch your back or tilt your head to prevent injury.