You only have 10 minutes for a workout, yet you want a killer butt and abs. Can it be done? You bet your buns of steel it can, but only if you’re willing to work hard.
Signup & Get Early Bird Access To Our Personal Training App
Prepare yourself for six sweat-inducing, muscle-building moves you can complete in 10 minutes to firm up your backside and tone your abs.
1. Side Lunge To Curtsy Squat
- Work your butt from many angles with this killer combo move.
- Hold a weight to your chest and step your left leg out to the side in a lateral lunge.
- Your left knee should be bent and your chest raised.
- Push off your left foot and bring your left leg behind your right leg, bending into a curtsey.
- Stay on your left side for 10 reps before switching legs.
2. Sumo Squat
- Stand with your feet wider than hip distance apart, toes turned out, holding onto a heavy weight in front of you.
- Squat toward the ground, lowering your body as far as you can while pushing your hips back and keeping your back straight.
- Hold and slowly raise up to a standing position. Do 20 reps.
3. Running Man
- Take a cardio break with this move that targets the glutes, calves, thighs, hips and core.
- Start facing your staircase. Take a big leap and land with your right foot on the second step.
- Hop and bring your left foot toward your chest with a bent knee. Land your left foot next to your right foot.
- Jump with your left foot back to the bottom of the staircase while you bend your right leg behind you.
- Repeat 16 to 20 times before switching sides.
4. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your ears.
- Alternate bringing your right elbow in toward your left knee and your left elbow in toward your right knee.
- Keep your chin off your chest and let your oblique muscles do all the work. Do 20 to 30 reps.
5. Single-Leg Toe Touches
- Lie on your back with your legs extended straight in front of you and your arms extended straight behind you.
- Raise your left leg up toward the ceiling, perpendicular with the floor.
- Tucking your chin into your chest and using your core muscles, raise your right arm toward your left foot.
- Repeat this movement (right arm to left foot) four times before switching sides and bring your left arm toward your right foot.
- Do three to four sets of five reps per side, resting 30 seconds in between sets.
- Lie flat on your back. Use your core muscles to crunch your body and bring your hands toward your toes.
- Arms and legs should both come all the way up and meet in the middle.
- This move works your entire front abdominal muscles.
- Complete three sets of 12 to 15 reps.