All you need is a few feet of space and your sweet self to get a toned booty in just 15 minutes.
Signup & Get Early Bird Access To Our Personal Training App
Do this workout working as quickly as you can. Do at least 2 sets, but aim to crank out three in 15 minutes to keep your heart rate up and really burn fat. Workouts always work best when combined with a healthy diet, so eat clean and see results in just a few weeks.
This lunge gets you moving in all directions: forward, sideways and backward. If you’re feeling fancy, cut the angles in half again and do six-way lunges to really build a round rear.
- Take a long step forward with your right foot.
- Keeping your weight even on your front heel and back toe, bend both knees to lower down into a lunge.
- Both knees should be at a 90-degree angle.
- Explode through the front foot to bring the right foot to meet the left.
- Then, take a long lateral step with the right foot.
- With most of your weight on the right heel and your chest held high, flex through the right knee while keeping the left leg straight to lower into a side lunge being careful not to let the right knee pass over the right toe.
- Explode through the right foot to bring it to meet the left.
- Now, take a long step backward on the right foot to lower into a lunge with the left leg in front.
- Drive up through the left heel to bring the right foot to meet the left.
- This is one rep. Do 10, then repeat leading with the left leg.
- If you have a weight you can use for these, use it: dumbbells, milk jugs, soup cans, children. Whatever works.
- Start with feet shoulder width apart — for ladies, take a slightly wider stance and turn those toes out (Our hips and centers of gravity are different.This way, you can drop below 90 degrees, too.) Keep your weight on your heels and your chest up.
- Flex through the knees to drop your butt as low as you can go into a squat.
- Pause, then drive through the heels to return to start. Do 20 as fast as you can.
- Hold onto a steady surface while doing these until you can do them unassisted, which is in an amazing feeling, since these guys are tough.
- Focus on forcing your leg to do as much of the work as possible, and then only use your arms to make up the difference.
- As your legs get stronger, you’ll find you use your upper body less and less.
- Stand on your right foot with your left leg off the ground and extended in front of you.
- Keeping your weight on your right heel, flex through the knee to drop your butt down to the ground.
- Drop the whole way down, aiming to make contact between your glute and your heel.
- Pause, then explode through the right heel and extend through the knee to return to standing. Do 10 on each leg.
- Lie face up on the ground, your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Drive through your heel to lift the hips of the ground, squeezing the glutes.
- Lower the hips and repeat.
- Do 15, switch sides, then 15 more. Now repeat the whole circuit!
Leave a Reply