Are you a fan of TRX workouts, and you’re looking for something that will get both your upper and lower body in incredible shape? Well look no further.
Signup & Get Early Bird Access To Our Personal Training App
Here are five great TRX exercises that target more than one muscle at once. Complete all of these exercises in a circuit for a total body workout.
1. Hamstring Curl
- Lie down on the floor on your back, with your heels in the foot cradles.
- Lift your hips off the ground and pull your heels in towards your hips. Make sure to keep your head on the ground.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
2. Overhead Squat
- Stand up straight facing the anchor point, the back of your hands in the foot cradles. Your arms should be lifted straight up.
- Lower into a squat while pushing your hands back. Your arms should stay extended.
- Pushing with your heels, return to starting position and repeat.
- Put your feet in the foot cradles and get into a push-up position.
- Raise your hips upward, making a “V” shape with your body.
- After a few seconds lower yourself back down. Repeat.
4. Side Plank
- Place your feet in the foot cradles, with your top foot a bit more forward than the bottom. Place your forearm on the ground.
- Brace your core and lift your hips off the ground. After holding for a few seconds, release. Repeat.
5. Rip Squat Row
- Stand up straight facing the anchor point, gripping the bar with both hands and holding it against your chest.
- Lower into a squat position while pushing your arms out in front of you.
- Raise back up and return to the original position. Repeat.