Are you a fan of TRX workouts, and you’re looking for something that will get both your upper and lower body in incredible shape? Well look no further.
Here are five great TRX exercises that target more than one muscle at once. Complete all of these exercises in a circuit for a total body workout.
1. Hamstring Curl
- Lie down on the floor on your back, with your heels in the foot cradles.
- Lift your hips off the ground and pull your heels in towards your hips. Make sure to keep your head on the ground.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
2. Overhead Squat
- Stand up straight facing the anchor point, the back of your hands in the foot cradles. Your arms should be lifted straight up.
- Lower into a squat while pushing your hands back. Your arms should stay extended.
- Pushing with your heels, return to starting position and repeat.
- Put your feet in the foot cradles and get into a push-up position.
- Raise your hips upward, making a “V” shape with your body.
- After a few seconds lower yourself back down. Repeat.
4. Side Plank
- Place your feet in the foot cradles, with your top foot a bit more forward than the bottom. Place your forearm on the ground.
- Brace your core and lift your hips off the ground. After holding for a few seconds, release. Repeat.
5. Rip Squat Row
- Stand up straight facing the anchor point, gripping the bar with both hands and holding it against your chest.
- Lower into a squat position while pushing your arms out in front of you.
- Raise back up and return to the original position. Repeat.