Summer is in full swing and you have been working harder than ever to get and maintain your beach body! Maybe you've been trying to work out and get fit, but nothing seems to be working. Or perhaps you simply want to figure out how to get toned, but your other workout methods seem to keep coming up short. Well look no further! Below are six great body sculpting workouts to help your body get into the shape that you've been so desperately wanting so that you can enjoy your body the way that you deserve!
Plank Knee-In And Knee-out
This workout is a great one for newbies to start off on. Working out your hips, core, and glutes, you are sure to gain great abs from this simple workout. Be sure to maintain a straight back throughout the entire workout!
- With your abs tightened, get into a push-up position with the arms extended, and feet slightly spread.
- Take one knee and bring it in towards your chest, holding for a few minutes. Then extend your leg back out to original position.
- Do five to 10 more reps with that knee, take a break for a few seconds, and repeat on the opposite side.
This workouts covers your entire body and because of that, this workout is a bit challenging, especially for newbies. However, once you get the hang of it, your body will really begin to show the results that you have been looking for!
- Lower yourself into an upward push-up position.
- Perform one push-up. Jump your feet as close as possible to your hands and then jump all the way up.
- Once your body is upright, kick one leg forward as forcefully as possible, and then repeat with the opposite leg. Then repeat the entire process.
Resistance Band Front Curl And Press
Many people tend to like to workout with resistance bands, so here is one for you guys! Resistance bands give a sense a comfort, while still making you feel the burn. Try it out and be amazed by your results!
- Hold both sides of the resistance band and step one foot into the center.
- Using the opposite leg, lunge forward. With elbows bent, hold the ends of the resistance band to your sides.
- Push your arms out in front of you. Then Bend your arms back down and lower them. Repeat for a few more reps
Another simple and classic plank workout, this exercise is a guarantee to get great abs! Keep your abs in and back straight, and this workout will be a shoe-in with your complete fitness routine!
- Get into a push-up position with your arms extended, feet slightly spread.
- With the abs squeezed in, take your right knee and draw it in towards your left arm.Hold for a few seconds and release.
- Repeat with the opposite side and then start the entire process once again. Repeat for about 10 reps on each side.
This workout is also a bit more challenging, but oh so effective! Balance is the key to success with this workout, so if you have issues keeping yourself upright, you may want to make sure that you start off slow and steady to keep from injuring yourself.
- Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart. Keeping your back straight, lower into a squat.
- Tap the ground with your fingers or your weight and jump up, trying to let your heels tap your bottom.
- When you're back on the ground, stand up straight and repeat.
Cross Body Snatch
Normally cross body snatches are affiliated with Kettlebells, but not everyone can handle the weight that comes with it! Don't be afraid to use a lighter weight and build yourself up until you can get to the weight of a Kettlebell. Either way, make sure to have fun with it!
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in one hand.
- Keeping your back straight, lower yourself into a squat position, tapping your dumbbell on the ground.
- Quickly life yourself back up into an upright position, snatching your dumbbell upward and out, next to your head.
- Repeat at least 10 reps using each hand.