There’s a reason why professional athletes and the military turn to TRX as their preferred method of training. You can transform your body (and have fun doing it!) with a suspension training workout that improves your strength, balance, flexibility and stability, all at once.
Signup & Get Early Bird Access To Our Personal Training App
Below are six must-do TRX exercises that will sculpt every muscle.
1. Sprinters Start
- Facing away from the pivot point, take the straps in both hands.
- Hold the straps under your arms and move forward until the straps are taut.
- Move one foot forward in a lunge-like position, with the opposite heel flat to the ground.
- Kneel down in a lunge position, and then push forward, using the strength of your forward leg, allowing your opposite foot to come up towards your rear.
- You will then allow yourself to fall back into position and start the process all over again.
2. Chest Press
- Once again face away from the pivot point and lean in towards the straps, as if you’re about to do a push-up, with your arms fully extended.
- You will then essentially do push-ups, pushing your body in towards your arms and returning back to the original position.
- This routine requires you to get into position by putting your feet in the foot straps and having your knees flat on the ground.
- Press your body upward into the planking position and hold for about 30 seconds.
- Then you will repeat the process.
4. Single-Leg Squat
- With straps in hand, put one foot down on the ground and raise the other one out in front of you.
- Push down into a squat position with your grounded foot and hold for a few seconds.
- Then, using your grounded foot again, push back up, using the straps for balance.
5. Bicep Curl
- This time you will face the pivot point with your feet together.
- Grab a strap in each hand and twist your wrists so that your palms are facing you.
- You will then begin to pull yourself up and lower yourself down.
6. Knee Tuck
- This one starts with your body in a plank position, with your arms fully extended and palms flat on the ground.
- Bring both knees into your chest and return to original starting position.