Infertility is known to be one of the growing problems across the world. It affects almost every couple. In most of the cases, a male partner has such problems. Infertility cannot in all the cases be treated though it can be improved by taking the right supplements, taking healthy diet and many lifestyle changes if followed religiously.
Given below is the list of foods, nutrients, supplements and other lifestyle factors that can improve infertility in men.
What is meant by Male Fertility?
Fertility is a term given to the ability of a man to reproduce. Infertility refers to not being able to reproduce. In the case of male infertility, a male partner has a poor chance of making his female partner pregnant. In other words, the quality, as well as the quantity of the sperm, is not enough to get a female pregnant.
Some of the aspects that cause infertility i.e. causing low quality semen is as under:
- Erectile Dysfunction: This is also known by another word called impotency. It is when a man is not able to sustain his erection. Cenforce 100 is a best medication for treat ED.
- Libido: It is also known as sex drive which is described as a desire of a person to have sex. There are many food items as well as supplements that are known to increase libido which is also described as aphrodisiacs.
- Low sperm mobility: One of the biggest traits of healthy sperm is to be mobile. It is the mobility of moving sperm cells in a semen sample.
- Sperm count: It is a number of sperm cells in a specific amount of semen. It is one of the important aspects of semen and the one with a good count is considered to be a healthy one.
- Check the testosterone Levels: Having low testosterone level in a man can be the reason for infertility in men.
Infertility can be caused by many factors and in some cases also depends on the genetics of a person. Other reasons that can cause infertility are: disease, fitness, having a certain diet. It is important to have a healthy lifestyle as well as a diet to keep this condition in check. There are many nutrients that are beneficial to take and can increase the fertility in men once incorporated in your daily diet. Some of the ways of how to increase sperm count are listed as under:
Supplements such as D-aspartic acid (D-AA) is one form of an aspartic acid which structures many kinds of proteins. It is a common form of supplement and is common than D-AA. D-AA is known to be present in many glands such as testicles and sperm cells. An infertile man has an extremely low level of D-AA. Taking supplements that contain D-AA increases the level of testosterone in a male body and works towards fertility in a man. Taking D-AA often answers the question of how to increase sperm count and is consistent in most of the cases. You can use other many pills for men’s health. Here you can Buy Fildena Tablet Online, prevalent and famous pharmaceuticals. Fildena is formulated by Fortune, a well-known pharmaceutical company
- Working out:
Working out is known to increase the performance as well as the confidence in a man. Other than that, it is also known to raise the testosterone levels which plays a vital role in increasing the sperm count.
How to increase sperm count while working out?
A study shows men who work on a daily basis have a higher level of testosterone and have better quality semen that those men who are not active. It is although advisable to not work out too much as it can have the opposite effect on the body and in some cases can also reduce the testosterone level. Some men take zinc in order to minimize the risk of lowering testosterone.
- Take Vitamin C:Stress can be caused when the reactive oxygen spices the harmful level in the body. This is also known as oxidative stress. This happens when the level of antioxidants in the body of a man is overwhelmed because of a certain reason which can be a disease, a harmful lifestyle or old age. In a normal body, the level of ROS is checked organically and can in some cases promote tissue injury. Intake of Vitamin C can counteract the harmful effects of ROS which in turn improves the quality of semen.
- Do not stress:Stress can minimize the sexual satisfaction of a person and can impair fertility in men. Hormone Cortisol is known to have this effect of stress on the sex life of a person. The rise of the level of Cortisol can have a negative effect on the level of testosterone which in turn affects the sex life of the person. Stress management can be used to control the condition which can be done by taking a long walk, meditating, working out or by spending some good time with friends.
- Intake Vitamin D:Vitamin D is known to increase the level of testosterone in the human body. Having a good level of Vitamin D can increase the mobility of sperm in men in most of the cases and is hence advisable to take Vitamin D.
- Increase the intake of Zinc:There are many speculations of how to increase sperm count and one of them is to level up the zinc intake. Zinc is known to be in high amounts in food such as eggs, fish, meat, shellfish etc. Taking a good amount of zinc is known to be one of the effective reasons to be fertile. Having a low zinc level can decrease the level of testosterone which can decrease the quality of semen in the male body.
- Try using Tribulus Terrestris: It is a medicinal herb which is also known as puncture vine. This medical herb increases male fertility if taken regularly. It does not increase the level of testosterone in a male body but is rather known to increase the libido which in turn promotes testosterone.
- Incorporate Fenugreek supplements in your lifestyle: It is one of the most popular herbs and is known to significantly increase the level of testosterone in the male body while decreasing the body fat as well.
- Consider taking Ashwagandha: It is an ancient herb which has been used in India since ancient times. This herb is known to boost the level of testosterone in male which in turn improves the sperm count in men.
- Maca Root can be a solution:It is a plant that has been originated from Central Peru. It enhances libido which also improves fertility in men. It is important to take it regularly for 3 months in order to show some results effectively.
- Stop smoking: A lifestyle change is an important factor if you want to increase the sperm count in your body. Smoking has a negative effect on the testosterone level of the body which decreases the sperm level as well.