For support with managing a gut that has a compromised function, as well as issues with digestion, including malabsorption, use UltraGI Replenish. It is a formulated food that is medically proven to provide highly focused micro and macronutrient support for those individuals that suffer from problems with their gut and digestive systems.
What is in UltraGI Replenish?
The formulation has been specially created so that it complements a predominantly healthy eating plan, which denies highly occurring food allergies, as well as supporting an improved functioning of the gut. As well as being gluten free and non GMO, it includes the same sugars that make up human breast milk, oligosaccharides (HMOs, as PreBiome 2’-FL™), and the naturally occurring sweet carbohydrate, prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs).
- Oligosaccharides (HMOs) – It stimulates the body’s immune system in order to promote the production of good bacteria in the gut. This helps to block potentially harmful pathogens, as well as strengthen the barrier function of the gut. Made from a series of advanced sugars that are present in human breast milk, there is very little, to no, nutritional benefit from its consumption.
- Prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) – It promotes the production of fatty acids and bacteria that help to address intestinal and mucosal disorders. It also assists with the absorption of nutrients and minerals from food. With roughly half the amount of calories that sugar has, as well as a glycemic index that is low, it is proven to lower triglycerides and cholesterol.
Another key ingredient that is found in UltraGI Replenish is Sustamine. It works enhancing solubility, stability and absorption. The formulated food also includes as much as 15 grams of protein, made up of pea / rice protein and amino acids, per each serving.
If you want to learn more about this supplement check out premier formulas.
In order to aid malabsorption the following ingredients are included:
- Zinc gluconate – Aids the integrity of gastrointestinal mucosa.
- Vitamins E & C – Combat free radicals within the digestive system.
- Methylated vitamin B12 – Aids the integrity of gastrointestinal mucosa.
How should UltraGI Replenish be taken?
UltraGI Replenish should only be taken under direct supervision from a licensed healthcare professional, such as a physician. Any diets that consist of less than 800 calories per each and every day should not be engaged in without medical supervision.
Simply shake, blend or rapidly stir 2 scoops (approx. 41 grams) of UltraGI Replenish into a container of 8 fluid ounces of chilled water. It should either be taken twice a day, or at the amount prescribed by a licensed healthcare professional.
This formulated food has not been tested on those mothers who are breastfeeding, pregnant women, or children. Those individuals that are taking any other nutritional supplements or medication should always consult with a licensed healthcare professional before beginning using this product.
How should UltraGI Replenish be stored?
To get the best results from UltraGI Replenish it should always be stored with the packet completely closed, and in a cool, dry place. It should also be kept out of the reach of children.